REALISTIC DRAWING STEPPING-STONE CLUB
THIS IS WHY I'M DOING THIS...
In my transition from being a realistic pencil drawing student into being a tutor, the core problem I have
seen most consistenly is the gulf between passion or "talent" for drawing (or art) and actual, technical
knowledge. MOST PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. They're just fumbling around in the deep dark
waters of trial and error. My goal with this membership club is to fill in the gaps for you, give you
information, answer your questions and see you create REALISTIC PENCIL DRAWINGS both you and others can be
HOW STEPPING-STONE CLUB WORKS
What do you think I know? Well, not to brag, I not only can create any type of realistic drawing no matter
how complex, but I can also both freehand, draw from life and draw from my imagination. I also have a good
grip of Loomis and Reilly's method of freehanding. AT REALISTIC DRAWING STEPPING-STONE CLUB, YOU ARE IN THE
ROOM WITH ME.
Videos are non-downloadable but can be re-watched anytime you want.
- Teach you everything I know and might learn via video
- Keep the videos as simple and bitesized as possible
- Give you access to a standard minimum of 10 new tutorial videos every month
- Give video responses to
popular or polled questions
- Have dedicated drawing critique days
- Provide you with a social community of artists to grow with.
Each club month (every 30 days) starts with 10 videos (between 7-15 mins each) that build on
the things taught in the previous month. Extra videos will be responses to questions.
VIDEO LESSONS COVERAGE
What will the standard video lessons cover? I will progressively and patiently teach each of the concepts
below (Of course,
everything won't be taught in the first month. Expect to stay in the club for a while).
- Getting started: Materials and their uses
- Getting started: Realism, Light and Form
- Pencil grips, Pressure Control and Basic Shading
- Shading Techniques.
- Shading Techniques Exercises
- Contrast, values and the value scale.
- Getting accurate sketches.
- Shading Realistic Transitions: Shading Common objects.
- Facial features and basic proportions
- Portrait Drawing series
- Charcoal Drawing Techniques
- Hair Drawing series
- Texture Drawing series
- Animal Drawing series
- Landscape Drawing series
- Freehanding Techniques series
- Concept Art and Composition Building series
- Every three months of membership, the best (most commited) students will get a FREE ART BUSINESS
INCUBATION worth between $100 to $300 in order to set up an income generating art
May 18, 2023
Private Telegram group
SIGN UP AND PAYMENT TERMS
Signing up and enjoying Realistic Drawing Stepping-Stone Club is this easy:
- Membership club launches on the 18th with 10 videos, and continues from there
- Pay to sign up now or sign up anytime you want
- Gain access to all videos, discussions and responses into the past and those released during the
duration of your membership
- Cancel anytime if you are not satisfied with the membership or if you outgrow it
HOW MUCH DOES THE STEPPING-STONE CLUB COST?
To put things in perspective, a popular pencil artist on Instagram has a realistic drawing course that costs
over £400. And the course focuses on
using an eye drawing to teach realism. Here's how Stepping-stone Club differs: For just #4,500/$10 monthly,
you can progressively learn about different areas of
drawing: form, shading, shading techniques, graphite and charcoal techniques, texture drawing, portrait
drawing, freehanding techniques, and
creating original art.
Say you commit to staying in the club for 1 year, that is #54,000/$120 for a minimum of 120 standard videos
(not yet including response videos) covering a plethora of topics.
You also have the added bonus of cancelling your membership and stop paying if you lose interest in learning
or feel you're not getting value for your money.
NB: The naira price applies if you live within Nigeria. International students will pay the dollar
WHO THE STEPPING-STONE CLUB IS FOR
The Realistic Drawing Stepping-Stone Club is for you if:
- You want to learn to draw realistically but don't know where to start
- You're drawing but lack technical knowldge and don't know what you're doing
- You're decent in your drawing skills, but lack proper technical education and as such lack the
ability to express yourself as an artist
HOW TO SIGN UP
Click the WhatsApp link below and send me "I'd like to sign up for you realistic drawing stepping-stone
club" for an
automated response from my Autoresponder AI on what to do next.
If you have any questions or complaints, send me an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
or my WhatsApp
handle and I will respond to you as soon as I humanly can.